Strategic Development Analyst
- Negotiable + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th April 2018
- Job Type
Having established a very strong and market leading team, our client is continuing to grow and is a well-respected and highly successful venture capital establishment that offers a great deal of career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity for a junior level professional with experience in the technology industry where you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the technology industry and work alongside global investors and founders of growing technology companies.
- Work with investee companies and help them engage with global investors and strategic partners
- Advise and assist portfolio companies in their fund raising processes
- Advise and assist portfolio companies on M&A opportunities
- Build financial models and conduct market research for fund raising and financial analysis purposes
- 1.5 - 3 years of experience working in an M&A Investment position in a bulge bracket investment bank; OR
- 1.5 - 3 years of experience working in an Equity research position in a bulge bracket investment bank.
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Passion of the technology industry
- Experience working on transactions in Asia or South East Asia
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft word format.