- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Treasury
- 19th June 2019
- Job Type
The Treasury Director ;
Primary responsibilities includes foreign exhange, financing and investment engagement.
- Interface with Investment teams to provide treasury view for project financing and hedging strategies
- Support interest rate monitoring and forecasting
- Evaluate Treasury FX processes to improve efficiency and controls with potential implementation of automated trading systems
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or Banking with at least 15 years of post graduate experience
- Previous Fund Management / Bank FX front office experience
- Direct Treasury experience (FX/Interest Rates /Cash Management) from large corporate set up a plus
- Debt Capital Markets / Project Financing experience
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031