Underwriter, Residential Development Finance
- GBP70000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 10th July 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a leading Residential Development Finance and Bridging lender based in the City who recently has secured new funding lines and therefore are looking to hire an experienced Underwriter in to their team due to increased lending activity. The successful candidate will be responsible for underwriting and managing applications through to completion along with maintaining relationships with the panel of introducers, surveyors and solicitors feeding back on level of service.
- Underwriting of bridging and development finance loans.
- Underwriting within lending policy and case management.
- Assess loans and make an underwriting decision as to whether applications proceed to offer.
- Liaise with brokers, developers, surveyors, solicitors and other third parties.
- Manage a large pipeline of cases through to completion.
- Site and client visits as and when required.
- Extensive Real Estate Finance background.
- Experience of Residential Development Finance.
- Proven background in underwriting.
- A good knowledge and understanding of legal conveyancing.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.