- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 18th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading Venture Capital investment group, is looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team in Singapore to execute deals in China and Asia.
Having established a very strong and market leading team of investment professionals, our client is continuing to grow and is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level professional with a strong transnational record to join a highly funded group where you will have the opportunity to build a strong deal sheet.
- Support senior members of the team in the investment process
- Create financial model and conduct due diligence
- Conduct market and industry research to identify new investment opportunities
- Present investment opportunities to the investment committees
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a start-up, consultancy, or venture capital firm.
- Have a good transnational track record with a key focus on the technology sector.
Candidates with entrepreneurial experience or investment experience will be preferred
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597