Venture Capital Marketing Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 18th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading venture capital investment group, is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team in Singapore to develop and implement marketing strategies for the business.
Having established a very strong and market leading team of professionals, our client is continuing to grow and is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and experienced Marketing professional to lead the entire marketing function and develop the strategic direction of the firm.
- Develop and implement the brand's marketing strategy.
- Work with senior management to develop the firm's strategic direction.
- Lead on the implementation of marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR locally.
- Manage the brand's social media presence and develop digital strategy to improve social media reputation.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Experience in creating brand strategies, particularly for less established companies or brands in their early days.
- Have experience leading a small team
- Experience within the financial services / start-up / technology / entrepreneurial sectors would be greatly preferred
- Have experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and events
This role will give you the chance to not only lead on the creation of the firm's brand but also allow you to work closely with portfolio companies within the firm to create marketing strategies and campaigns for them. This role will also allow you to work closely with senior management within the firm and it's portfolio companies.
Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597