Vice President, Fintech Investments
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 10th October 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a highly established Asian based fintech private equity fund with a large portfolio of assets along with strong financial backing to continue investing. There is a need to bring on board a Vice President to play a key role in the execution of investments across South East Asia as well as origination efforts.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate who has a decent fintech transaction record to join a private equity fund with a lot of capital where you will have the chance to regularly invest and build an impressive deal track record.
The Vice President will;
- Report to the Investment Director, you will take responsibility for the origination and execution of fintech investments across South East Asia.
- Support with origination efforts by regularly interacting with investment bankers and industry experts to generate investment opportunities.
- Lead and be hands-on with conducting the financial analysis, due diligence, valuation and writing Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Actively work with portfolio companies to develop their strategies and operations to create value.
- You will have the desire to make a move in social impact investing world and resilience to chase deals.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a similar private equity fund especially social impact, VC, or investment bank where you worked on only fintech deals.
- Demonstrate a strong investment track record having led on the execution of investments in South East Asia.
- Possess a strong technical background and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a business or finance-related degree from a leading university and may hold an MBA.
- Be highly motivated by an opportunity to join a growing private equity fund where you will have the chance to invest.
- Fluency in any of the South-East Asian is highly preferred because of the investments coverage.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No.: R1442158
Lic. No.: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031