Vice President - Infrastructure Advisory
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa, Abu Dhabi
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 29th January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a rapidly growing and highly entrepreneurial boutique infrastructure advisory group based in the UAE. Having developed a leading team of advisory professionals from international backgrounds, the business has worked with a number of leading infrastructure investors and developers across the GCC region to advise them on their investment, merger and project finance activities.
As the business continues to rapidly grow, there is a need to hire a Vice President/Associate Director to play a key role in originating and executing M&A and project finance advisory projects across the GCC. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior infrastructure professional from an advisory or investment background to play a key role on some of the leading infrastructure projects in the region.
The Vice President will:
- Play a key role in originating and executing infrastructure advisory deals across mergers, acquisitions (M&A) and project finance across the GCC.
- Regularly interact with investors, developers, banks and industry professionals to generate deal leads.
- Lead a small team on a deal by deal basis to execute projects whilst regularly interacting and liaising with clients.
- Oversee the financial analysis, due diligence and structuring of deals on behalf of clients as well as being involved in negotiations.
- Provide training to junior members of the team when necessary.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sat in either a VP, Associate Director or equivalent position within the infrastructure team of either a bank (on the M&A or project finance side), Big 4 firm or investment fund in the UAE or GCC region.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market in the GCC having worked on either M&A or project finance deals or both.
- Demonstrate the ability to originate deals and lead the execution of transactions.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with the ability to build financial models, lead due diligence processes.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and clients.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment, Finance & Advisory market.