Vice President - Operations, Alternative Investment
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Risk Management & Compliance
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a leading Asian alternative investment group who have built an impressive portfolio of assets across private equity and real estate. As they continue to rapidly invest, there is a need to hire a Vice President for their expanding Operations position. This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level operational professional to join a rapidly growing investment fund where you will have the chance to take on wider responsibilities, exposure and career advancement.
The VP Operations will;
- Report directly to the COO of the business to develop, implement and monitor all operations across the business.
- Work with various teams and business heads across the business to ensure the smooth running of all operations.
- Regularly interact with the Legal & Compliance Division to manage and implement new regulatory and compliance procedures and updates to the business.
- Assist with senior management board meetings including setting and managing agendas, governance and papers.
- Assist with internal audits as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a mid-level position within the Operations Team of an alternative investment fund with c.8-12 years of experience.
- Demonstrate strong project experience having previously worked with numerous functions across the business such as Legal, Compliance, Risk and Finance to name a few.
- Hold a business or finance degree and ideally a chartered accountancy qualification or MBA.
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skill set.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and presentation skill set with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.