Vice President - Strategic Investment
- SGD8000 - SGD10000 per annum + + competitive bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded and multinational investment institution with an impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors. As the business continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to bring on board a mid level investment professional to the Strategic Investment Division to play a key role in originating and executing investments globally. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid level M&A investment banker or investment professional to join a new team with a large amount of capital where you will have the opportunity to regularly invest and develop an impressive and international deal track record.
The Vice President will:
- Report directly to the Head of the Investment Division and play a key role in origination and execution of investments on a global basis.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers and industry professionals as a means to generating investment opportunities globally.
- Lead the deal execution process including overseeing a small team to conduct the financial analysis, due diligence, valuations, structuring and presenting to the Investment Committee.
- Conduct regular portfolio analysis and monitoring, making recommendations to senior management.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or equivalent position within either the M&A team of an investment bank, Corporate Finance (M&A) or private equity fund in Singapore.
- Demonstrate a good deal track record having completed numerous deals either from a sell or buy side perspective.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence, valuations and good communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated and a self starter, wanting to do lots of deals and have the chance to build a long term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.