VP - Real Estate Private Equity
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th July 2018
- Job Type
The firm are an extremely well established Real Estate investor with various offices across Western Europe and the Nordics. They invest across multiple asset classes and tend to take a more opportunistic approach in all of the deals they pursue. The firm have raised several funds since their inception, and are currently investing out of two separate funds, both which closed at over £2bn.
Is London based but the team have a pan-European investment focus. Ideally this individual will have a network in the UK and in Europe which they could leverage off in order to contribute to the origination of new transactions. originate new transactions. Key skills will include, but aren't limited to:
- Originate and underwrite transactions across various asset classes within commercial and residential real estate.
- Implement and develop underwriting criteria for all CRE related investments.
- Review and manage valuation process.
- Research specific markets and industries, prepare white papers and present results.
- Monitors market trends
- Works with Research and Modelling on intrinsic value analyses.
- Significant experience in a recognised Real Estate principal investment firm
- Experience across several major real estate asset classes and ideally exposure to opportunistic investment strategies.
- Knowledge of the financial services sector and ideally expsoure to an entrepreuprenurial fund environment, rather than an entire career in banking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Client focused, ethical and accountable
- Cash flow modelling of real estate transactions.