- Up to GBP18000 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 23rd January 2019
- Job Type
Accounts Assistant/Data Entry Administrator, Temporary, 4 - 6 Weeks, Manchester City Centre, (£9.00 p/h)
My client is a rapidly growing residential property management organization who are looking for a temporary administrator to join their offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. This role functions to directly support the Finance Department with Purchase Ledgers.
Typical duties will include:
- Data Entry
- Scanning invoices
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- All ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Answering telephone calls and directing them onto the relevant department
- Liaising with different departments
- Supporting the team where required
Essential Requirements include:
- A general understanding of accounts.
- IT Literate.
- High attention to detail.
- An organised individual.
- Lots of initiative
- A positive can-do attitude.
If you are interested in this role and want to apply, then please upload the most up to date copy of your CV to this advert.