- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th June 2018
- Job Type
My client is a property management and property services firm based in Central London looking for a strong administrator to join the Acquisitions team.
Maintain Acquisitions inbox - creating sub folders and saving information correctly when
notification of a new deal is received.
* Upload Schedule Tracker - Input new deal information and update as each department
completes their section.
* Storing information correctly in in boxes and folders. Ensuring data integrity of folders and
* Spot Checking process - reviewing leases to ensure the data contained on the lease tables
is accurate. Liaising with solicitors to address any errors and update the lease tables
* Ensure the other departments are completing their components within the assigned time
* Working within time frames and liaising with the other departments to ensure they are
aware of what stage the entire process is up to and what their obligations are at that
* Supporting and helping to organise the team with current and future projects.
* Liaising with various departments throughout the company via email and telephone
* Ensure data integrity for all information saved on database, and within folders. Identify
versions of documents correctly.
Support the work of the Acquisitions function:
* Provide an efficient and quality service, helping to keep within departmental KPIs which
are in line with Company KPIs and Values;
* Identifying any improvements which can be made to the efficiency and service provided
by the department, and the communication between departments;
* Effectively communicate, through presentation, verbal and written mediums.
* Updating team procedures in line with compliance and best practice;
* Liaising effectively and efficiently with other stakeholders.
* Ability to follow up on projects, and ensure that projects are kept running.
Please only apply if you have strong admin experience within a property company. Please contact Nicola on email@example.com for more information.