- GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th February 2019
- Job Type
Up to £30k
Our client is an award-winning discretionary asset management company offering a wide variety of asset management services to individual clients and institutions both in the UK and overseas. This company already own a large proportion of properties in Mayfair and are currently building a £10bn high-end retail portfolio across markets including London, Paris and Milan.
During this time of growth, they are seeking a bright and professional Administration Assistant, to be responsible for the following;
- Monitor and print invoices from the accounts email address.
- Ensure all invoices are received electronically to the accounts email address and driving this forward.
- Register invoices payable by the landlord and through the service charge onto the Horizon database.
- Scan invoices and upload to Horizon.
- Liaising with suppliers to raise invoice queries, amend incorrect invoices and request copy invoices if needed
- Notify relevant Council when property is let, request and track business rates or council tax refund.
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations to meet reporting deadlines.
- Assist with service charge year end reconciliations
- Assist with data entry onto Horizon database for new leases.
- Assist with raising and issuing invoices to tenants.
- Monitoring bank accounts and receipting payments onto Horizon in a timely manner.
- Reception cover and answering phones and door buzzer when receptionist is on the other line or away from her desk.
- Helping with keys for contractors when necessary.
- General assistance with ad hoc tasks
Key Skills/Experience Required;
- Property or finance related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English language
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Common sense
To apply for this position please click on the link below