- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 26th July 2018
- Job Type
Salary: Up to £20,000
Our client, a highly regarded construction consultancy, is seeking an administrator/receptionist.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to start their career in an office within a supportive and friendly team. Full training will be given.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Managing meeting room requirements/bookings
- Telephone reception
- Arranging team lunches
- General administration duties - data input, document production, printing and binding, checking of documents and assisting the team.
- Looking after incoming and outgoing post, arranging couriers and occasionally hand delivering documents
- Managing stationary ordering, purchasing supplies when required, checking stock
- Filing documents into the document management system or hard copy files as required
- Professional, courteous and approachable
- Attention to detail
- Well spoken, presentable and confident
- A friendly team player
The role comes with great benefits including an attractive salary, training and progression, a generous holiday allowance and discretionary bonus scheme.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.