- GBP17000 - GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 27th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a well-regarded estate agent is seeking an administrator to join their friendly team. This role would suit a junior level candidate or recent graduate looking to gain experience and progress in the property sector.
Supporting the Block Manager and their team, the main responsibilities will include
- Coordinate the property management and facilities service
- Monitoring compliance and flagging any issues
- Coordinate contractors and liaising with stakeholders
- Providing support for the Block Manager
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, friendly and welcoming manor
- Customer service experience
- Effective PC skills
- The ability to multi-task and use initiative
- An understanding/experience in a property or customer service environment
The role has an attractive salary of up to £20,000, a lovely workplace culture and opportunity to grow and progress.
Please contact Heather Blain at Cobalt Recruitment to discuss this opportunity further or apply with an up to date copy of your CV.