Assistant Office Manager
- GBP20000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 28th January 2019
- Job Type
£20,000 - £26,000
My client, a commercial and residential property management agency, is looking for an assistant manager to join their expanding business. This position will be key in supporting the branch manager. The role would be ideally suited to someone from a property background who enjoys administration.
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Coordinating maintenance queries - liaising with contractors, understanding costs, placing works orders and arranging repairs
- Organising appointments and managing diaries/mailboxes
- Progressing deals
- Assisting with the sourcing of new properties
- Assisting with development and refurbishment projects
- Finance administration
- Rent collections
- Managing the database
- 3 years' experience in a property setting
- Confident communicator
- Hard working nature
- A naturally friendly personality
Candidates must have access to a car. You will occasionally have to use this to visit site - mileage will be covered.
You will be joining a small, friendly and hardworking team who will support your career goals. There is free parking at the office, and you will be provided with a company mobile.