Bid Manager- Property Consultancy
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 31st July 2018
- Job Type
A well known property consultancy is looking for a Bid Manager with experience in the property/construction industry to join a team managing high value pitches across multiple services line and regions.
* Lead and manage in all aspects of bid creation, management and submission.
* Manage the creation of proposals and presentations. This includes; project management, developing win strategies, creating a persuasive structure, editing and writing content, , managing designers / external suppliers / consultants
* Support Account Directors in bid/no bid decisions by assisting in qualifying the bid opportunity
* Development of creative bid solutions to ensure a compelling structure and bespoke response is created specifically for the client.
* Chair kick off workshops for entire bid team concentrating on bid strategy. This ensures win themes are captured, competitor and SWOT analysis, structure of innovative delivery models and development of the Executive Summary.
* Writing of Executive Summaries which contain key win themes and detailed bid strategy.
* Create, write and develop client presentations
* Provide pitch presentation coaching during rehearsals prior to tender presentations
* Conduct post-pitch debriefs with key Directors, wider proposals teams, plus clients where appropriate, to learn reasons for winning and losing instructions.
* Brief, liaise with, and manage suppliers for design and print production
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.