Busines Rates Adminstrator
- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 5th June 2019
- Job Type
Business Rates Administrator
Salary dependant on experience
Based South Manchester
My client is a privately owned investor who are looking to strengthen their internal Rating team with the additional of a capable Business Rates Administrator. Rating is a significant and highly important part of the Group's business and the Business Rates Administrator is an essential part of the team ensuring the company's exposure to empty business rates is minimised.
The successful candidate will support the Group's business rates management team with the following duties:
- Checking and authorising rate demands
- Rateable value amendments
- Processing and tracking empty rates mitigation procedures
- Recovering over-payments and obtaining rates refunds
- Current and historic rate audits
- Assisting with advice on splits, mergers and Section 44A certificates.
With previous experience of working in a specialist Rating team, the successful candidate will have the ability to manage their time and resources effectively to ensure delivery in a timely and professional manner.
You will be an organised individual, able to communicate confidently either face to face or by telephone and be highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Previous database entry and maintenance experience is essential and some experience of bespoke rating software Riverlake would be desirable.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.