- GBP22000 - GBP28000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 26th March 2019
- Job Type
Business Assistant, Full-Time, Permanent, Birmingham, Competitive Salary
Cobalt are delighted to be working alongside one of the world's leading property consultancies, with a new mandate for a Business Assistant in their central Birmingham office.
This role is imperative to supporting the Head of Client Finance and the team with the delivery of property accounting services to multiple clients to a very high and prompt quality.
Main duties of the role include:
- Supporting the Head of Client Finance and the team with administrative tasks and secretarial duties, including diary/travel management, expenses, audio/copy typing,
- Coordinating meetings.
- Responding to enquiries and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Providing financial and performance analysis
- Helping to streamline company processes
- Assisting with process and procedure updating
- Dealing with budgets and cost control
- Report writing, presentation preparation and production of meeting minutes for client meetings and internal purposes.
- Assisting in the preparation of Client Finance related papers for the Property Management Operational and Executive Boards
- Monitoring and reporting progress against Business Plan objectives.
- Responsible for supporting the people management agenda, including assisting with recruitment processes when required, new starter inductions and dealing with leavers.
- Supporting team projects through co-ordinating project activities.
Ideal candidate skill set:
- Attention to detail and excellent level of numeracy
- Pro-active self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable experience working at an advanced level of Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise workload, complete and meet tight deadlines in an extremely busy environment
To apply for the above role please submit you most up to date CV to the above advert.