Business Support Officer - Temporary - Permanent
- GBP18000 - GBP21000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 3rd April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working alongside a leading Housing Association based in North London, who are currently seeking a Business Support Officer to join their busy Regional team.
This is a varied role which will see the successful candidate take on a portfolio lead responsibility, working alongside Case Managers, as well as providing administrative support to the team.
This role is a temporary to permanent opportunity and they are looking for the successful candidate to start with them ASAP.
Business Support Officer
Temporary - Permanent
ASAP - 1 stage interview process
£18,000 - £21,000 DOE
- Carry out actions to achieve 100% gas safety compliance, including sending out letters, coordinating no access visits and competing legal paperwork
- Carry out Lettings activities, including completing new let packs; tenancy commencements; scanning Tenancy Agreements
- Allocate casework to your teams, ensure that Case/Property Managers have a balanced allocation of work and track performance against cases and actions for the team
- Minute taking and distributing these accordingly to the relevant teams
- Coordination of training and activities
- Own a portfolio of tasks and take on projects for the allocated neighbourhood or region
- Identify new processes that will benefit teams and customers
- Carry out checks and auditing exercises as specified by the Regional Manager and Director's
- Run reports, analyse data and produce graphs / reports as required by the Regional Managers and Director's
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
- Able to demonstrate strong administrative experiences, gained in fast paced working environments
- Good communication skills essential, able to work collaboratively within a team interacting with internal and external customers stakeholders at all levels
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills
- MS Office suite and any CRM based system experience
IF YOU POSSESS THE RELEVANT SKILL SET AND ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON A SHORT NOTICE PERIOD PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR REVIEW ASAP.