Commercial Lease Administrator
- GBP30000 - GBP35000.00 per annum + ASAP
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Up to £35k
Our client is one of the leading international property consultancies. Their client is a leading investment bank in Canary Wharf. A position has arisen for a Lease Administrator to support the Portfolio and Transaction Management team and its clients in all aspects of real estate management. This position will closely coordinate with Landlords, external vendors and Lease Administration on lease related subjects.
- Support the Portfolio & Transaction Managers in all tasks related to Corporate Real Estate with attention to Lease Administration
- Closely coordinate with Lease Administration vendor to resolve discrepancies that satisfies informational and data requirements
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely process of monthly lease payment and other variable charges. Validate and process payment using Manhattan, a third-party lease administration database.
- Coordinate and update recurring and variable expenses for self-paying office locations
- Monitor new transactions, work with Transaction Manager and vendor to match periodic billing against new transactions to ensure financial control have appropriate information.
- Participate in any enhancements and revisions of the Lease Administration system
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent business experience
- Broad understanding of real estate and experience preferably in lease administration
To apply for this position today please click on the link below