Commercial Property Assistant
- Up to GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 29th November 2018
- Job Type
Commercial Property Administrator
Our client is a long established private property company located in Knightsbridge that was founded in 1936 and listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1959. It is an active investor focusing on both the commercial and residential markets in London and the South East. Current gross assets split roughly 50/50 between commercial and residential are in excess of £1bn.
There are 30 staff in the company including the commercial, residential and finance teams and site services and this role would be to support the commercial team of 8 with the smooth running of the administration function.
- Sourcing, checking, updating, organizing documents and information - such as leases, floor plans, etc.
- Responsibility for managing the distribution of documents to outside parties (solicitors, potential occupiers, selling or letting agents, contractors and managing agents) as required.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with correspondence and telephone queries from tenants, contractors, lawyers and other consultants
- Manage data submission for budget and portfolio performance and the preparation of quarterly reporting tables for board papers.
- The role will include helping with the preparation of presentation material for reporting purposes therefore a confident understanding of all Microsoft Office programmes will be expected.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Advanced experience with Microsoft packages
- Commercial property experience is desirable
To apply for this position today please click on the link below