Communications and Community Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Marketing & Communications
- 8th February 2019
- Job Type
A design and planning consultancy is looking for an experienced Communications and Community Engagement Manager to deliver communications, public consultation and stakeholder engagement to support the delivery of projects.
* Have experience in the production and implementation of stakeholder engagement and communication strategies;
* Have experience of engaging with and building strong relationships with community groups, businesses, residents, Councillors and other stakeholders ;
* Have experience in formulating and attending programmes of public drop-in consultation events, working within specific budgets and time-frames and coordinating internal and external colleagues from all technical disciplines ;
* Have experience in preparing communication materials such as web copy, brochures, newsletters and exhibition boards;
* Have experience in analysing consultation feedback and writing consultation feedback reports;
* Have experience in the day to day management of client relationships;
* Have experience of preparing tender documents.
* Have a strong academic record with an appropriate qualification in either Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Planning or a similar discipline;
* Have strong community engagement, public speaking and events management experience;
* Have a good knowledge of local Government and the Town Planning process;
* Have experience in consultancy or a similar commercial and professional environment;
* Have an interest in the built environment;
* Have strong project management skills;
* Are confident in using the Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher);
Candidates must be flexible as sometimes the role will involve events out of working hours. Flexible working is available however.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.