Corporate Communications Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP56000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Business Support, Marketing & Communications
- 2nd March 2020
- Job Type
A renowned commercial and residential real estate business is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to identify key stories within the organisation in order to improve the brand's communications across digital channels.
The ideal candidate will come from either a content background or a journalism background and will be able to engage with senior stakeholders, get their buy in and translate projects/company news into interesting content for their customers.
Define, plan, develop and deliver the digital content strategy to ensure it supports the corporate and external communications strategies
· Create, commission and curate digital content to educate and entertain key audiences. (copywriting, images, video, social media content)
· Ensuring content is updated at the appropriate time
· Building relationships with internal stakeholders
· Working with the tech team for ongoing news and website development
· Manage external agencies to deliver on various content briefs e.g. video, photography and larger content projects
· Manage the analytics including trend forecasting and analysis
For more information please contact Nicola firstname.lastname@example.org