Corporate Services Administrator
- Up to GBP31000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 7th August 2019
- Job Type
Corporate Services Administrator
28k - £31k
12 Month FTC (Full-Time)
Our client is a property investment company with a global reach. They employ a global team of 2,000 people and their expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets.
They are currently recruiting for a Corporate Services Administrator, for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role, due to start in August/September and cover a maternity leave. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a breadth of administration experience ideally within a corporate services or facilities background.
In this role you will support the day to day running of all Corporate Services Functions and deputise for Senior Administrator and PA to Corporate Services and Premises manager as and when necessary.
- The processing of invoices and answering of queries.
- The processing of expenses and diary management
- Editing and maintenance of the Corporate Services/ health and safety and environmental / corporate discounts intranet pages
- Knowledge of hazardous waste transfer and offer support for environmental audits.
- Use of Meridian for record keeping of above H&S and Environment (training given).
- Health & Safety assistance to Corporate Services Manager and where applicable and attend quarterly H&S meetings.
- Keeping notice boards up to date, including Fire marshal and First Aider training by liaising with the HR training team.
- Processing Health and Safety Risk assessments for all EMEA sites.
- Fault reporting - Building i.e. air conditioning, faxes / photocopiers/ access control/ water filter system etc.
- Organising and arranging out of hours access for staff and contractors with building security
- Allocating and recording of car parking spaces within Cannon Place
- Access control - issuing of security cards and auditing of security systems working closely with HR and Ameriprise Corporate Security in regard to the PACOM (Access Control system) and DV-Tel (CCTV).
- Mobile communications -
- Ordering of new and upgraded devices and maintaining records of device and users
- Ordering / reissuing stock devices and accessories
- Organising Swindon Borough Council parking permits and reporting to Columbia Threadneedle HR
- Provide regular progress reports and personal workload to the Team Co-ordinator to ensure line management
- Archiving, record management and knowledge of GDPR.
- Update Corporate Services disaster recovery plans, being in attendance at the disaster recovery site and with the Incident controllers in Corporate Services Management team.
- Any other duties deemed to be the responsibility of the administrator by the Corporate Services Team Co-ordinator.
- Organising Taxi bookings for all departments
- Microsoft packages proficient
- Ability to communicate with all members of staff verbally and written communication.
- Experience within an administration role in a fast-passed environment
- Experience in processing a high volume of invoices
- Preferable experience in working in a corporate Financial institution.
- H&S and Environmental experience including risk assessments and fire safety.
- Awareness of Operational Risk and processes (specific training given)