- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + pension, benefits etc
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Residential Credit Controller
£28k - £35k
My client is a well-established multi-disciplinary property consultancy who specialise in both residential and commercial properties. Their residential lettings team are expanding their team and are looking for a Credit Controller to come on board and work on a high-end portfolio of properties and then report back to the client.
- Chase the rent & rates collection for a number of tenants on a portfolio of AST residential properties.
- Strict review of arrears and enforcing bailiff/litigation action for any tenant delinquency.
- Monitoring of all tenant payment plans to ensure tenants are committing to the terms & condition of the payment plan.
- Collection of outstanding sums due from tenants and landlords within due date.
- Ensure that team process & controls are strictly followed and full compliance.
- Liaising with Property Surveyors, Client Accountants and Property Managers as appropriate.
- Compile aged debt and collection reports as required on excel and report back to client.
- Support the Cashiering team on un allocated cash items and tenant coding.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge - excel reporting skills is a must!
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you or someone you know may be interested please apply online with an up to date CV.