Customer Care Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
One of London's most anticipated regeneration projects is looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join their Customer Care Team due to the completion of two buildings this year.
The role is a 9-12 month contract with the chance that it could go permanent.
- Meet customers on-site at their request to inspect properties prior to handover
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Manage customer expectations in respect of product specifications, warranties and the completion process
- Implement all customer requests promptly and efficiently, both in a proactive and reactive manner
- Deliver timely, reliable information and updates when required
- Manage and advise in the selection of extra products and liaise with relevant parties for implementation of
- Keep updated, accurate records of all communication
Candidates must have experience in completions and aftercare within residential, new build developments and a comprehensive understanding of the off-plan sales, completions and warranty process.
The client is looking for someone from a like-for-like position who can hit the ground running immediately.
For more information please contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.