- GBP18000.00 - GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 8th October 2018
- Job Type
Estates Administrator, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester City Centre, £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Are you an Administrator looking for their next career opportunity? Are you highly organized with a passion for customer service? My client are a leading Property Asset Management company looking for an experienced and well-rounded Administrator to join their thriving Manchester office.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with all tenant queries on the phone and by email / letter.
- Arranging and attending residents and client meetings;
- Dealing with property-based questions and assisting Estate Surveyor in the everyday management of the portfolio.
- Dealing with all aspects of a service charge budget as set by the Estate Surveyor/Manager and Clients
- Providing all administrative support to the team where required
- Filing where required
- Ensuring that client reports are dealt with on time
- Maintaining the in-house database
- Arranging for external contractors to attend site to carry out inspections.
- Dealing with all web postings within the 24-hour timescale as set within agreed SLA's.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High levels of enthusiasm, resilience and organizational skills
- Previous experience from a fast-paced administrative role within professional services or Real Estate
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly IT literate and well experienced with the MS Package
To apply for the role please apply directly here by uploading the most up to date copy of your CV.