- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 29th May 2018
- Job Type
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 - £23,000 + benefits package
My client is a leading Real Estate Advisory firm with a widely successful Property Management team. They are currently seeking an Estates Administrator who will provide technical and administrative support to the Property Management. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the Estates database
- Liaise with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and information
- Provide advice/support to other team members to enable and ensure their contribution to outputs and adherence to procedures
- Fee raising and purchase order management
- Act as main point of contact between team/client to control processes and assist communication, wherever possible.
- Presentation of regular and ad-hoc reports to internal and external clients' satisfaction.
- Sourcing, reading and interpretation of leases/documents/plans/photographs from clients and their advisers.
- Liaise with the Client's Finance team to ensure efficient collection and payment of rent.
- Manage void and vacant properties having regard to procedures and insurers requirements.
- Ensure tenant compliance with lease obligations.
- Deal with tenant applications for landlords consent for assignment, subletting and alterations.
- Instruct third parties including solicitors, suppliers and other business units (e.g. Agency, Landlord & Tenant and Building Consultancy).
- Deal with utilities and other suppliers as necessary.
- Inspection of properties as required.
- Assist in service charge process at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
- To manage, administer and take ownership of small projects across the portfolio and take ownership for billing and tracking fees where payable.
- Assist the wider team with preparation for client reports and attend meetings where required.
- Act as a day to day point of contact for general tenant, client and internal queries.
Ideally with good Property Management experience and knowledge in a similar environment, the successful candidate will have:
- Degree level qualifications
- Aspirations to gain Assoc RICS qualifications
- Good MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, must have the ability to work with changing priorities
- Excellent numeracy skills
- The ability to learn new tasks/systems quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Estates Administrator role in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair.