Event Manager (m/f/d)
- Germany, Berlin
- Business Support, HR
- 23rd January 2020
- Job Type
Our partner is the owner, developer and manager of real estate assets. He manages of assets across the globe on behalf of his co-owners and investment partners. The company’s portfolio encompasses offices, retail and industrial assets and hotels and spans over 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents. In Berlin the company owns a well-known property that combines an office with a retail space as well as a venue where it operates a variety of events, e.g. sport, dance, film or art events.
To expand the marketing team, our partner is looking for a motivated Event Manager (m/f/d) based in an exclusive office space at a famous property in the heart of Berlin. In this role, you will expect a permanent employment contract, a high-reaching team and a winning culture that prioritises people development in a modern environment.
- Organising and managing external events, e.g. shows, openings, workshops, talks or public viewings independently
- Planning, operating and follow-up events
- Coordination and communication with internal and external partners and service providers
- Managing and Improving the marketing materials
- Managing PR and communication
- Budgeting and cost control
- Participant Management
- Set-up and consolidate a regional network in Berlin by making use of existing structure
- Bachelor’s degree or an commercial apprenticeship in the event/marketing field
- Fluent in English and German
- Experienced in organising and managing in the event or hotel industry
- Enthusiastic networker, good being able to work independently
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to define clear goals and track progress
- Assured handling of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
Then please upload your relevant application documents by following the button “apply” or call our exclusive consultant and specialized advisor Katharina Reinig on +49 (0)30 57700 5119 to get more details on this in advance.