- Up to GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 4th October 2018
- Job Type
My client, a development and investment agency based in west London, is looking for an experienced EA to support the Managing Director. This role will be a busy and varied position, with no two days being the same. You will be joining a small, hardworking office.
This role would suit someone wanting more than an EA role, as it will also encompasses office management duties and essentially being a 'business partner/right hand person' to the MD.
- Full control and management of an extremely busy diary
- Carrying out all supportive tasks for the MD surrounding the buying and selling of residential and commercial property
- Travel and accommodation organisation
- Drafting and proof-reading documents
- Overseeing the office management
The ideal candidate
- Experience as an EA/PA/Office Manager
- Property experience
- People management skills
- A proactive attitude
- A thick-skinned nature
- Super organised
- Personable attitude
- An ability to use initiative
This is an exciting role within a fantastic company.