Facilities Help-desk Operator
- GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 18th October 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside one of London's oldest and most prestigious financial companies in the search for a Facilities Help-desk Operator. The role will be based at the companies head office in the City of London, and they are looking for someone that is wanting to grow within the facilities management industry.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Responding to incoming call/emails in an efficient and appropriate manner in order to provide a response to not only central office but also regional service requests.
- Providing external guests with a professional greeting and a positive first impression of the company.
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed and logged correctly and liaising with colleagues to ensure that these invoices get approved and signed off.
- Managing room booking for both internal and external meetings.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious company and kick start your facilities career. Whilst previous help-desk experience is desirable, this is a company who is renowned for investing in in their employee's professional development through training programmes etc.
If you are interested in this role the please apply online today with your CV.