Front of House
- GBP19000.00 - GBP21000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
Corporate Receptionist, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester, £21,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for the next chapter in your Receptionist career? Do you have a passion for customer service? Then this could be the role for you!
My client is a leading national property management organisation and is looking for a Receptionist/Front of House to join their team in their central Manchester office. The role will function to provide an excellent front of house service and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
Main duties will include:
- To provide visitors with an excellent meet and greet service
- Promote a customer service focused concierge service
- Booking meeting rooms, receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, arranging catering requirements.
- Answering telephone calls, ensuring all received calls are announced.
- Email management and help-desk ticket management
- To challenge processes and procedures in order to seek improvements in the performance of customer service and service delivery
- Supporting the Building Manager in the running of the asset
- Maintain filing systems
- To promote a pleasant working environment and liaise with in-house and contract staff
- Logging and actioning help desk calls
- Managing the client space and ensuring that meeting rooms and reception are maintained to an excellent standard.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to all external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years Receptionist experience of working in a similar environment (property sector ideal but not essential)
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Fast/accurate typing
- Excellent communication skillset
To apply for this vacancy, please upload the most recent copy of your CV to this advert.