- GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 1st March 2019
- Job Type
South West London
Our client is a historic estate, located in South West London, which is owned by a private family trust. Through investment in the residential, retail, restaurant and office properties the Estate is developing an area of London celebrated for its importance in architecture, culture and history. In addition, they also administer the owners' rural estates in Sussex, Surrey, Fife and Caithness.
A new position has arisen within the team, for a Helpdesk Coordinator, who will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient helpdesk service to tenants and contractors whilst also supporting the wider property team.
- First point of contact for reactive maintenance calls, contractor and concierge queries.
- Responding to all calls in a timely fashion, signposting to relevant persons/departments, and monitoring any action through to resolution.
- Manage the 'out of hours' callout rota to ensure it is fair and effective.
- Provide effective support and assistance to the Property Management team, including:
- Property related issues
- Tenant correspondence - Arranging contractor access
- Coordinating maintenance requests
- Diary management, creating agendas, taking minutes, driving actions etc.
- Input jobs on to Horizon (property database) including defects and job orders.
- Ensure job completion dates are obtained and updated.
- Maintain and update relevant property related processes and folders on the company intranet (SharePoint)
- General filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating, internet research, mailings/posting etc.
- Assist the Facilities Coordinator to deliver the objectives of the Carbon Smart report recommendations.
- Attend relevant departmental and company meetings to broaden knowledge and understanding and add value by actively contributing to discussions.
- Provide absence cover to reception as and when required: - update and log all property keys and fobs, sign in visitors, book couriers and taxis and maintain a high level of security at all times.
- Meet and greet visitors, build rapport with regular guests and clients, take coats and provide refreshments.
- Become a 'super user' of the company's phone system; able to realise the benefits and train others.
- The ideal candidate will be confident, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- They will have good voice projection and use of English language both verbal and written and demonstrate excellent customer care and key contact recognition.
- They will be polished, presentable, self-motivated, organised and able to manage busy periods and conflicting priorities whilst remaining friendly and calm.
- Experience working in a helpdesk/front of house and/or customer services type of role
- Able to tackle a high call volume whilst supporting multiple people.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office; Outlook, Word and Excel Desirable
- Experience working within a similar property management company
This company offer an excellent work-life balance as well as excellent opportunities for training and development.
To apply for this position please click on the link below