- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 18th February 2019
- Job Type
£35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
My client, a highly regarded property developer, is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to manage the recruitment needs of the security department and develop new strategies. This company are world renowned and continue to go from strength to strength, so it is a very exciting time to join the team!
This role would ideally suit someone who has put new strategies into place, designed assessment days and is experienced in recruitment processes.
Main duties include
- Evaluate and enforce new recruitment strategies
- Formulating job descriptions
- Attending job fairs
- Conducting interviews and deliver feedback
- Organise and run assessment days
- Draft contracts, conduct exit interviews and induct new staff members
- Prepare and circulate monthly updates for the wider business
The ideal candidate will be
- Presentable and articulate
- Experienced in HR/recruitment
- Experienced in designing and delivering assessment days
- Organised, diplomatic and a team player
- Ideally from a security, police, military HR/Recruitment background
This role comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits including a generous pension scheme, gym discounts, health care etc.