- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 9th January 2019
- Job Type
Property Inventory Clerk
£20,000 - £22,000
My client, an established and successful property inventory company, is looking for a Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis. Full training will be provided along with all equipment needed. This role will be key in giving an impartial report of the state and condition of a property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
A large section of time will be spent out of office so someone trustworthy, motivated and personable would be ideal.
The role is Monday to Saturday/Sunday 9am-6pm. A full day off during the week is given to compensate working Saturdays or Sundays. Part time and freelance work is also available to the suitable candidate should this be preferable.
- Travelling throughout zone 1-3 (travel card is provided) to inspect properties
- Conducting reports
- Accurately describing all items in a property
- Downloading photos, uploading onto the internal system, preparing paperwork etc
- Administrative work
The ideal candidate
- Personable and well presented
- Ability to work well alone and within a team
Please apply with an up to date CV.