- GBP25000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Business Support, Business Support
- 30th October 2019
- Job Type
IT Trainer, Part-Time, Permanent, Birmingham, £26,000 Per Annum (Pro-Rata)
My client is a leading and reputable Planning Consultancy who are looking for a part-time IT Trainer to join their team in central Birmingham. This role functions to support team members and ensure the efficient resolution of IT issues.
Main duties include:
- Designing training programs for groups with all supporting documentation
- Involvement in the testing of new systems.
- Delivering training and mentoring across the Business.
- Carrying out periodic refresher training.
- Creating online tutorials/ training documents e.g. Adobe Captivate
- Delivering training and inductions to all new starters within the business.
- Keeping full training records
- Having a thorough understanding of all internal systems used.
- Providing feedback into Systems Development
- Providing continuous improvement through internal training.
- Assisting in the delivery of IT projects
The ideal candidate must have:
- IT Training experience from a professional services background
- Impeccable knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office suite (including macros, styles, templates) - up to version 2019
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of project accounting software
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Previous experience of developing and delivering training courses for all user levels
To apply for this role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.