- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
Administrator, Full-Time, Permanent, Cirencester, £28,000 Per Annum
Cobalt are delighted to be working alongside a leading property consultancy, with a new mandate for a KYC (Know Your Customer) administrator within a small forestry sales agency.
This role will function to conduct all due diligence for new clients and reviewing existing clients within the business where applicable. You will be required to be on hand to assist the office administrator within the team also.
Main duties will include:
- Copy/audio typing/filing.
- Hotel and flight bookings
- Assisting with vendors, purchasers, reporting offers, agreeing sales.
- Property launches on our own website
- Managing Social Media accounts where required
- Dealing with incoming queries and directing to the relevant department where required.
- Registering offers on the database, updating status, notes, viewings
- Assisting with the organisation of annual company events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous property or secretarial experience
- Ideally have some Know Your Customer administrative experience
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Must have ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritise workload
To apply for the above role, please upload the most recent copy of your CV to the above advert.