Lettings Administrator / Property Administrator
- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 10th August 2018
- Job Type
Up to £30,000
My client, a highly regarded estate agency based in Marylebone, is looking for an experienced lettings/property administrator to join their friendly team. The role will include PA duties for the Head of Lettings.
Main responsibilities include
- Applicant management - being a main point of contact for lettings applicants, dealing with incoming calls and e-mails
- Arranging viewings
- Following up viewings and managing applicant database
- Updating the website, downloading and organising photographs
- Assisting with the marketing of properties and administration in relation to the Tenancy packs
- Daily reporting
- PA duties including diary management
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communicator
- Experience of working in a property administrative role or similar
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of lettings preferred but not essential
- Computer literate including Microsoft packages, Outlook, Excel & Word
This role offers an attractive salary and a friendly team.
Please apply with your CV.