- GBP25000 - GBP30000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 6th January 2020
- Job Type
Are you looking for career opportunities within a global growing real estate company?
Our client is looking to recruit a residential Lettings Administrator with a customer service mind-set and experience in a similar role.
This company acquire, upgrade and manage residential properties. They own fifty thousand apartments globally and build their own applications and create their own technology. They also have their own charitable foundation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Preparation of all tenancy documentation
- Prepare and arrange signing of tenancy documentation via EchoSign
- Coordination of move in arrangements including inventory, check-in and keys
- Checking tenant references and liaising with referencing agency and applicants
- Dealing with pre-tenancy enquiries
- Provide tenant with post move-in documentation
- Registering of deposits with Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Updating and maintaining correct information on our internal systems
- The ideal candidate is adaptable, hard-working, intuitive and able to contribute to the development of the department
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
This is a great company to work for, with a flat structure, who have a strong focus on work-life balance. To apply for this position please click on the link below.