- GBP40000.00 - GBP44000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Marketing & Communications
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
An infrastructure and property consultancy is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team to work alongside the Business Development Director.
The role will include planning, advertising, public relations, organising events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
Key responsibilities will include
* Working closely with the Board to develop and manage the marketing strategy.
* Overseeing and championing marketing and marketing processes.
* Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
* Preparing and managing an annual marketing plan and budget to meet agreed targets.
* Monitoring and reporting on market trends.
* Conducting market research to understand market requirements for current and future services.
* Creating, writing overseeing and/or proof-reading a wide range of different marketing materials, including all online and print marketing material and communications.
* Planning and implementing campaigns and client events to improve lead generation and measuring results.
* Co-ordinating marketing campaigns and activities with our Business Development and Sales activities.
* Monthly reporting to the Board on activities, progress and outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
* Demonstrable experience of running marketing campaigns.
* Experience in managing social media platforms.
* Strong analytical, project management and IT skills.
* A confident and dynamic personality, with a strong creative outlook.
* The ability to effectively prioritise their own work to successfully deliver on multiple projects and tasks to competing deadlines.
* An understanding of and previous experience working in environment, infrastructure, and/ or built environment disciplines, preferably in a consultancy environment.