- GBP22000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2nd November 2018
- Job Type
Office Administrator, Three-Month Fixed Contract, Haddenham, £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading global real estate advisor looking for an Office Administrator to join their expanding team in their Haddenham site. As the Office Administrator you will be fundamental in the overall running of the office and all aspects of day to day administration. The role will be incredibly varied and serve to support a team of surveyors.
Typical duties will include:
- Copy/audio typing, filing, photocopying
- Assisting with property launches online
- Booking all travel and accommodation where required
- Dealing with all incoming telephone queries
- Registering offers on database, updating status, notes, viewing, etc.
- Assisting with vendors, purchasers, report offers, agree sales, etc.
- Managing social media pages where required
- Event Coordinating throughout the year as necessary
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations.
- Developing Newsletter style emails through client management system to promote sales or events.
- Liaising with cartographers for sale plan preparation and checking and location map creation.
- Press releases and liaising with Marketing Team for press releases, brochures, provision of images and property details for promotional literature.
- All other ad hoc administrative support where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of being an office administrator/secretary within a professional service ideally the real estate sector
- Excellent literacy skills
- Competent with the Microsoft package
- Good team player
- Impeccable communications skills
- Previous experience of website content management systems is desired but not essential to the role
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly with your most up to date CV.