- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 30th May 2019
- Job Type
Ongoing - intermittent temporary cover
My client, a leading private equity firm who are looking for an office assistant to provide cover for staff holidays and for peaks in work load throughout the year to join their busy office in the heart of London's West End.
This is a hybrid role, with a multitude of responsibilities for the office, so would suit an outgoing and proactive individual with a think on their feet attitude.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to gain commercial experience or for some extra income alongside another role / focus.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Arranging busy calendars and coordinating meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments and doing the weekly office shop
- Ensuring the office is in pristine condition at all times
- All administrative duties
- Providing support to the operational team to ensure smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate
- Proactive and highly energetic
- Seeking ongoing short term temporary cover
- The ability to multi-task a number of duties at any one time
- A professional and confident approach
- Availability at short notice
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a high earning potential, quarterly bonuses, regular incentives, free gym membership and much more!