- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 31st October 2018
- Job Type
Our client are a highly reputable commercial property investment and development company based in Fulham. They are currently focusing on investing in the serviced office industry and have a number of exciting projects going on currently.
A new position has arisen for an Office Manager to join their team in Fulham.
You will be responsible for;
- Organising meetings
- Diary management
- Preparing Board Papers
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and kitchen supplies
- Managing Health & Safety procedures
- Organising travel and expenses
- Maintaining staff records and dealing with HR Admin
- Supporting Senior Managers with diary, travel and invoices
If you have previous Office Manager experience and you are able to multi-task to a high standard, this is the role for you. Property industry experience is desirable.
To apply for this position today please click on the link below
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.