- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Business Support, Business Support
- 9th January 2020
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package available
HBD is one of the country's most progressive property companies, who have been bringing buildings to life for decades. Operating from seven regional offices, they are transforming the future landscape through diverse development projects across the UK.
With several ambitious developments on the horizon, there couldn't be a better time to join the Group. Following the recent opening of its seventh office in Leeds, the team has a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager. The appointed candidate will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office whilst supporting the Director and other regional colleagues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries
- Have overall responsibility for the day to day management of the Leeds office
- Establish and maintain good working relations both internally and externally
- Be proactive in identifying issues and action of change
- Organise and manage team diaries, including the arrangement of travel and accommodation
- Plan corporate entertainment events
- Research and arrange regional CSR activities
- Process expense claims
- Process and circulate internal documentation
- Distribute and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain records and manage internal database systems
- Any other duties associated with the role of Office Manager as deemed appropriate and as requested by the Director
This role will be pivotal to the successful running of the Leeds office and as such HBD are seeking a candidate who wants to make a key contribution as the Office Manager.
If all of this sounds like you, please apply online with your most recent CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability for this role.
All third-party applications will be forwarded to Cobalt Recruitment.