- Up to GBP35000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 15th April 2019
- Job Type
City of London
Up to £35k
Our client is an investment/asset management company based in the City. They are seeking an Operations Assistant to report into the Operations Analyst and be responsible for;
- Undertaking the Document Execution process, ensuring all documents are logged accurately; signatories are correct and are executed in a timely manner.
- Supporting the operations team members to provide up to date reports and information when required; to include verifying that system information is correct.
- Setting up new suppliers on the system.
- Supporting the operations team to undertake valuation uploads, as and when required, ensuring all data is, uploaded within the specified time frames and relevant parties are notified.
- Supporting the lease completions team to investigate, update and complete requests from the lawyers, property managers and the wider real estate team
- Chasing documents; ensuring documents get delivered to the correct recipients via courier and special delivery; recording receipt of documents and updating error logs.
- Being able to liaise with the asset managers, fund managers, document signatories and lawyers regarding amendments to the process, errors and missing document to ensure the smooth running of the process.
- Data is input accurately in accordance to instructions and procedural guidelines.
- All requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Valuation data is uploaded accurately and on time.
- Ensuring documents are executed in accordance to instructions and procedural guidelines.
- Errors are highlighted, rectified, reported and recorded.
- Reports are issued correctly and on time.
- Experience in the property sector and understanding of basic property terminology is essential.
- A track record of delivering in a busy role, with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Able to demonstrate having worked as part of a cohesive and high performing team.
- Data management skills would be beneficial, particularly Horizon.
- Understanding of legal property documentation, including the ability to read and understand a property lease.
- Meticulous and thorough in approach to work, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to manage their workload effectively.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format.
- Able to manage and process a large volume of work, often within tight timescales and the ability to manage a changing workload and the appropriate deadlines.
- Computer literate with substantial experience in Word and Excel and an understanding of the principles of database management.
To apply for this position today please click on the link below