PA to COO
- GBP38000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 11th October 2018
- Job Type
PA to COO
Our client is a prestigious residential and commercial property who own a large area of retail and leisure and residential property in the Marylebone area. A position has arisen for a PA to join the team and provide support to the COO.
- Manage the diary and travel where relevant.
- Helping schedule workloads, prompt reminders, and agree priorities, deadlines.
- Help co-ordinate and ensure timely delivery of papers for Trustee and other meetings.
- Attend meetings to take minutes, agree actions and follow up.
- Organising internal and external meetings, arranging rooms and equipment.
- Creating reports in Excel and merges
- Professional, polite and well-mannered approach. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of general office procedures and good practice. Proactive and pragmatic approach with excellent team working ethos.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines/time frames.
- Highly organised, efficient, proactive, positive attitude.
- A competent knowledge of Microsoft Package especially Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ideally to have used DREAM accounting software and LandMark property database.
To apply for this role please click on the link below