- GBP28000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2nd October 2018
- Job Type
up to £30,000
6 month FTC
A renowned developer and place maker responsible for iconic locations across London is looking for a PA to join the Corporate Affairs team to assist Directors and to help with various internal and external marketing and communications.The role is a great step for someone in an admin/PA role who is looking to get more exposure to Marcomms.
- Internal, external and team meetings, meeting room and refreshment bookings
- Resolving diary clashes in a fast-paced environment
- Actively finding ways in which to improve and protect the efficiency of the team
- Ability to create basic infographics and edit video footage
- Basic understanding of managing social media posts and ability to spot opportunities for stakeholder engagement
- Project manage and collate high quality papers for a range of meetings including the PLC Board, ensuring all materials are on brand, accurate, easy to understand and submitted on time.
- Wider team support, to include enhancing communication and collaboration between team members
- Maintaining team files so items can be easily found and referenced
- CRM/mailing list maintenance
- Interacting in a professional manner with the external advisers who support the team
- Organising/managing team social activities and events including group site visits
- Identifying ways in which to help team members achieve their objectives
- Maintain team calendar of major events and deadlines to help manage capacity
- Providing administrative support for events such as Bright Lights graduation ceremonies
For more information please contact email@example.com.