Personal Assistant - Interim Cover
- GBP30000 - GBP34000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 3rd April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant on a interim basis for a lucrative Investment Management and Advisory Services organisation based in the West End.
This is a short term interim opportunity to commence ASAP.
£30,000 - £34,000 equivalent
- Provide high level support to the Company Director's
- Diary management ensuring all conflicts are managed accordingly
- Meeting room bookings and preparing agendas
- Arrange extension national and international travel, along with creating itinineraries
- Act as first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and manage expenses reports and completion of monthly reconciliations
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience supporting up to Director Level
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Proficient across MS Office suite
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and confident approach
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR REVIEW ASAP.