Personal Assistant - Real Estate
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 19th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a highly respectable international market leader in developing, leasing and managing commercial and residential property, who are seeking a Personal Assistant to support Directors of the Business as well as their wider teams.
This role will be on an ongoing temporary basis and is to start with them as soon as possible.
Equivalent of £32,000 - £35,000
- You will be responsible for coordinating travel arrangements and creating itineraries
- Extensive diary management including coordinating calendars and meetings and managing any conflicts of schedule.
- Email management on behalf of the Directors
- Project coordination support when needed
- Communicate agendas and creating of meeting packs
- Acting as first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Scheduling conference and video conference calls across multi time zones
- Administrative tasks for the wider teams when required
- Compiling weekly agenda for weekly Team Meeting, alongside minute taking
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
- Highly competent across MS Office suite
- Previous minute taking experience would be desirable
- Approachable and professional nature
- Confident in your approach with the ability to make decisions quickly
IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE / ON A SHORT NOTICE PERIOD PLEASE DO SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR REVIEW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!